· 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total), lightly pounded
· About 2 tablespoons butter
· 1 package (10 ounces) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and drained
· 1 can (6 1/2 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
· 1/2 cup sour cream
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
· 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a
shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the chicken, turning to coat completely.
2. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter
over medium heat. Add the chicken in batches and saute for 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden, turning once and adding
more butter as needed.
3. Place the chicken in a single layer in
a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Top each cutlet with an equal amount of asparagus, then with crabmeat.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining
ingredients; mix well, then spoon evenly over the crabmeat.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce
is bubbly and light golden. Serve immediately.