Serves: 12 to 16
· 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) white cake mix
· 1 package (4-serving size) instant pistachio pudding mix
· 4 eggs
· 1 cup water
· 1/3 cup vegetable oil
· 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
· 1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat
a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray, then flour. In a large bowl, beat the cake and pudding mixes, the eggs, water,
and oil for about 2 minutes, until thoroughly mixed.
2. With a spoon, stir in the chocolate chips
and nuts. Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center
comes out clean.
3. Cool in the pan for 25 to 30 minutes, then
invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Note: For an easy chocolate glaze, melt a
container of chocolate frosting in the microwave until it's a pourable consistency. Pour or drizzle over the cooled cake,
then allow the glaze to cool and firm up before serving.